Thursday, February 27, 2014

Kingdom Supernatural ~ Guillermo Maldonado On It's Supernatural

“Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it” John 14:11-14.

Surely, the supernatural has one goal, that is to win the people for Jesus. For the manifestation of God's goodness through His Mighty power and glory, with healings miracles, signs and wonders, will serve to stir and turn people’s heart to repentance, as revealed in Romans 24:4, “Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?” http://tinyurl.com/kh3ndyp #RejoiceAlways

No comments:

Post a Comment